- Grade A Condition, Any imperfections will be very minor
- Intel® Core™ i5-10210U Quad Core Processor, 6M Cache, Processor Base Frequency 1.60 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency 4.20 GHz
- 16GB DDR4 Soldered (not upgradeable)
- 240GB M.2 NVMe SSD
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1x Always On) ¦ 2x USB-C (1x Thunderbolt™ 3) ¦ HDMI 1.4 ¦ Lenovo Ethernet extension connector ¦ Headphone/microphone combo jack ¦ Dock ¦ microSD Slot
- 13.3” FHD IPS (1920 x 1080, 300 nits)
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 AX | Bluetooth 5.1
- Genuine Windows 64 bit – 32 bit on request
- Discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM 2.0) Security Chip | Fingerprint Reader
- Dolby Atmos® Speaker System
- Webcam – 720p HD
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 i5-10210U [Quad] 1.60GHz 13.3″ FHD IPS HDMI USB-C 16GB DDR4 240GB NVMe Webcam Grade A
Refurbished Lenovo ThinkPad X13
The 13.3” ThinkPad X13 (Intel) laptop is the ultimate business travel companion, thin and light enough to easily take anywhere. 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 Quad Core Processors mean you won’t have to sacrifice performance for mobility. You’ll also get the most out of features like WiFi 6 connectivity, and Modern Standby.
At less than ¾” thick and weighing only 1,2 kg, the ThinkPad X13 (13″, Intel) laptop is thin and light enough to easily take wherever you go—without sacrificing performance to get there. With 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 vPro processing, plus up to 16GB DDR4 memory and high-speed PCIe SSD storage, this laptop has speed and power.
With Modern Standby, your X13 laptop will wake in one second and connect online one second later. And its Wake On Voice feature allows you to wake it via voice command from across the room—as long as the lid is open.
Tested for toughness
The ThinkPad X13 laptop is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure seamless operation under extreme conditions. From the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero gravity to spills and drops*, you can trust it to handle whatever life throws your way.
*Liquid & Accidental Damage not covered under the Tier 1 Warranty