- Grade B condition with minor usage marks, will not affect overall performance, Tested fully functional.
- Intel® Core™ i7-8650U Quad Core Processor, 8M Cache, Processor Base Frequency 1.90 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency 4.20 GHz
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133 MHz
- 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD
- 2x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C) | 2x USB 3.0 | HDMI | Headphone/Microphone Combo | mini Lenovo Ethernet Port (requires adaptor) | 4-in-1 MicroSD card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC)
- 14″ FHD IPS Touch (1920 x 1080) 300 nits
- WLAN: Intel® Dual-Band Wireless-AC 8265 2 x 2 AC + Bluetooth® 4.2
- Genuine Windows 10 64 Bit
- Webcam – 720p HD | 360° Noise-cancelling Dual Array Far Field Microphones
- discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) | Touch Fingerprint Reader with Match on Chip technology and Anti-Spoof protection
- Dolby Atmos Audio
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 3rd Gen i7-8650U [Quad] 1.90GHz 14″ FHD IPS Touchscreen 16GB 512GB NVMe HDMI USB-C Webcam Grade B
ThinkPad X1 Yoga (3rd Gen)
The flexibility of Yoga, the business acumen of X1
With its 360-degree hinge, the ThinkPad X1 Yoga moves with you. The integrated ThinkPad Pen Pro provides the perfect outlet for your creativity. And FIDO authentication capabilities elevate security so you can stay focused on the business at hand.
Amp up your game
The new 8th generation Intel® Quad Core™ CPUs boost performance 35% over the previous generation. Memory is even faster too with 2133MHz LPDDR3. We had the LPDDR3 memory on previous generation as well, however the clock rate was lower 1866MHz, hence memory was slower.
Go from 0 to 80 in 60
If you’re running low on battery, the Rapid Charge requires 65W AC adapter. So a 60-minute lunch break or a layover can easily boost your battery. What more could a traveler want?
Prepare to be thunderstruck
The X1 Yoga includes Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3—the technology that brings lightning-fast Thunderbolt to USB-C at speeds up to 40 Gbps. Connect a cable from your USB-C port to a Thunderbolt 3-enabled device, capabilities – all in one port and get four times the data and twice the video bandwidth of any other port type, while also supplying power. So you get Thunderbolt, USB-C, and DisplayPort.
Built to go on and on. And on.
Like all ThinkPads, the X1 Yoga is tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure they run in extreme conditions. From the arctic wilderness to desert dust storms, from zero-gravity to spills and drops, you can trust this laptop to handle whatever life throws your way.
Talk about flexibility!
The innovative Rise and Fall Keyboard on the ThinkPad X1 Yoga adapts to you. When you fold it into Laptop Mode, the keys rise so you can easily create a spreadsheet or write a report. Then when you fold it into itself for Tablet Mode, the keys recess and lock. You get greater comfort and convenience with the completely flat surface.
Unleash your creativity
The X1 Yoga includes the ThinkPad Pen Pro, a rechargeable pen. Sketch. Sign documents. Take notes. And never worry about running out of ink or needing batteries. Plus it’s built-in, so you won’t misplace it. Go ahead and create—there are no limits to where your imagination can take you.
Good thing it’s drool-proof
Quickly log in with ease with Windows Hello using just the touch of your finger. What’s more, the fingerprint reader thwarts biometric hacking with anti-spoofing technology — the fingerprint image is saved inside the chip, so it’s not sent out for authentication when you sign in. Your data is protected too, with the discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM), that encrypts your information.