- Intel® Core™ i5-5200U Processor, 3M Cache, Processor Base Frequency 2.20 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency 2.70 GHz
- 4GB 1600MHz DDR3L, soldered to system board (not upgradeable)
- 120GB M.2 SATA SSD
- 2x USB 3.0 (1 x Always On) | Mini DisplayPort | HDMI | Combo audio/microphone jack | Ethernet extension connector (dongle required) | Lenovo OneLink connector | Micro-SIM card tray
- 14.0″ FHD TN (1920×1080), anti-glare, 300 nits, 400:1 contrast ratio
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 (2×2, 802.11ac/a/b/g/n) with Bluetooth® 4.0
- Integrated 720p HD Camera
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 3rd Gen i5-5200U 2.20GHz 14″ FHD HDMI Webcam 4GB 120GB SSD Grade A
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 3rd Gen
Tested to Military Specifications
Constructed with satellite-grade carbon fibre, X1 Carbon Gen 3 Ultrabook laptop is one of the thinnest and toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, Lenovo perform eight separate military specification tests—all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude and humidity. The military specification tests are not intended to be a guarantee of performance under these environmental conditions.
Standard with FingerPrint Reader, X1 Carbon Gen 3 Ultrabook lets you use biometrics for login, so the swipe of your finger becomes your password. The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) chip further encrypts your critical information.
Patently Cool: Revolutionary New Thermal Technology
Even with its ultrathin design, the X1 Carbon Gen 3 Ultrabook stays cooler than ever. In fact, Lenovo re-engineered their patented fan blades—so X1 Carbon provides the same cool and quiet performance you expect from a ThinkPad.
Starting at just 1.4 kg, the X1 Carbon Gen 3 is one of the lightest 14″ Ultrabook’s™ on the planet. And at just 17.72 mm thin, it’s (was) the thinnest ThinkPad laptop ever.